Once again, I have been nominated by an amazing blogger and friend, Jayvin, for another blog award. She has actually nominated me earlier this year for my very first award but I haven’t been able to acknowledge it because I didn’t get the hang of it. Well this time, I would like to try my best and give my awards some justice.
The first award I got is the One Lovely Blog Award.
As per the rules of this award I must:
- Include the blog award logo in your post and repost the rules.
- Thank the person you nominated.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.
- Post seven random facts about yourself.
Of course, it is right and just to thank the person who nominated me for this award: Gorjaeous. I honestly don’t know if my blog is worth this award but I am giving my blog all that I can and all that I’ve got. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can nominate 15 other bloggers for this award because I follow only a few. But I can nominate these blogs:
As for the seven random facts about me? Well..
- I must be one of the most stubborn people you’ll ever meet. I’ve been hearing my parents complain about this most of my life.
- I am rebellious by nature. I like doing things in my own time. If you ask me or tell me to do something over and over, believe me, I heard you. And if you don’t stop, talking and scokding, the more I rebel.
- I think I may have too may sweet teeth. But I try my best to regulate my sweets intake; for health’s sake.
- I love making friends. I am an only child – as I have mentioned a couple of times in my some of my posts – thus, I try my best to have lots and lots of friends to make up for not having any siblings.
- I love the sound of violin. I don’t know how to play one so expect our one of our future children to be learning how to play the darn instrument.
- I don’t cry in front of other people. I might have, one time or another, but it’s very rare to see me cry in front of friends or family. So consider yourself lucky if you have seen me cry.
- I have clothes that I haven’t worn yet – not even once – that have been bought from a week ago to more than a year ago.
Now for the second award, it’s the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
What are the rules for this award, you may ask? Well..
- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions I posted above.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
Of course, once again, this award came from my sister-from-another-parents, Gorjaeous. Thank you, Pardz! I don’t know what my blog life would be like without you. Hahaha! But darn, your questions really got me thinking hard!
Ten Questions from Gorjaeous:
What is that one song that lifts your mood up no matter how bad your day had been?
- Any song of Ed Sheeran would be great.
What is your most favorite Disney Princess?
- My favorite would have to be Aurora. Despite having watched Cinderella during my pre-school years, it is the Sleeping Beauty that I remember the most. And I just love the 3 fairy godmothers!
What is that one trait you think you got from your mother/father that you love?
- Aside from my big hips (courtesy of my Mom), I’d say my being sympathetic/considerate/accommodating to extended relatives which I probably got from my Dad.
What is your favorite month?
- I am torn between my birth month July, February, or September. Can they all be my favorite month? Now, before I get any violent reactions, let me give my justification for each. July, obviously is my birth month. Who wouldn’t love their birth month? February – I just love the weather during this month. Not too cold, not to warm. Perfect weather for me. It gives me the aura of freshness. September – because I married the love my life during the month.
If given the choice, what name would you choose for yourself?
- When I was in elementary, I used to hate my name. It was too unique and it didn’t sound good for my ears. I just didn’t like it. And people oftentimes get my name spelled or pronounced incorrectly. I thought to myself, when I grow older, I’d change my name legally. And what name did I have in mind? Crystal. I have no idea why I wanted that name but it looked and sounded good for me when I was younger.
If you could take me anywhere in the world, where would we go?
- Oh we could go to Maldives or Seychelles!
What is your worst mannerism?
- I used to have a mannerism of scratching my head when speaking to colleagues in the office. But I managed to avoid that now. Can’t think of anything else because I don’t notice when I am doing my mannerism.
What is the most recent book you have read?
- The last book I finished was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
What is your greatest frustration?
- Learn pole dancing!!! I really, really want to learn how to pole dance. Had we ended up settling down in Singapore, I most probably would be pole dancing by now. Unfortunately, due to major change in plans, pole dancing lessons would have to pushed back in my list of priorities.
What is the essence of a woman?
- Unbelievable question, Pardz! This reminds me of beauty contests! The essence of being a woman, in my personal opinion, is being independent yet nurturing. Nowadays, it just normal for a woman to have her own career and make a name in the business world. But this does not mean forgetting her responsibilities as a wife or a mother or a daughter.
Now, I’d like to pass this award to the following bloggers:
Kindly answer the following questions:
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- If you only have 24 hours left on this world, who is the last person would you like to spend your day with?
- Say, you were given $1,000,000 to spend only within 24 hours, after which will disappear mysteriously. What would you do with the money? (Note: you cannot keep the money in any way)
- What is your favorite part of your body?
- What is the first thing you notice in a man, without having to speak to him?
- If the scientists/astronomers discover another Earth in another galaxy – a new, healthy, abundant Earth – and the option of moving/living in the new Earth is offered to you, would you transfer?
- What is the most common curse word do you often utter?
- Who is your favorite Hollywood actor/actress?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
Well, I hope the ladies enjoy answering my silly questions! Congratulations and good luck!