Are you a working mom? A stay-at-home-mom (SAHM)? Or a work-at-home-mom (WAHM)? Are you one of us, busy moms, juggling work, home, family and personal tasks in one go? Christmas is just around the corner and most of us is probably on our wits ends with all the Christmas preparations with family and friends.
Worry not, my dear mommies! Mich Nicolas of City Girl, Country Home is on a mission to help busy mommies (like myself) to a stress-free Christmas. She has created a mini course entitled “A Stress-Free Christmas: A Mini-Course for Busy Moms” to guide us and help us reflect on what stresses us during the season, to let go of these stressors and focus on the real reason for the season.
I have downloaded a copy for myself and just going through the key point slides already made me realize, I shouldn’t really stress myself with unnecessary things for this season. Rather, I should indeed do less and be more.
To get your copy of this mini course by clicking this link.
• Do you feel stressed because of the seemingly endless things on your to-do list this season?
• Instead of holiday cheer, are you more in the zone of holiday mess and panic?
• Do you want to get back to what truly matters and find meaning at Christmastime?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then “Stress-free Christmas: A mini-course for busy moms” is here to help you:
• Reduce unnecessary stress
• Let go of the pressure of perfection during the holidays
• Go from panic to peace
• Enjoy what matters
• Celebrate the Reason for the Season
If you are looking for a more meaningful, happy and stress-free Christmas, then take hold of this mini-course. It won’t take much of your time, but it will help you get that peace and joy you’ve been longing for.
When you purchase this mini-course, you will receive the following:
• 5 Audio Files (Estimated Total Running Time: 33 minutes)
• 25 Slides with Key Points
• 2-page Reflection Sheet